"Waterman" Ep. V "Waterman" Ep. V

Alright...

When this first came out I thought it was very good...but unfortunately I think you tried too hard on this one...it's starting to become like every other big submission on newgrounds...which i don't like. I like it overall...but not my favorite...stick to how it originally was...it was more...original then.

Resident Evil Ex-Virus Resident Evil Ex-Virus

Pretty neat

Being an RE fan, I love seeing people make up they're own stories that go with it. I give this a 3. The only thing I don't care for was the sword. Thats not RE at all...but could be interestiNG.
-WLM

goldilocks 2 goldilocks 2

Overall, 10 big ones!

Your fucking Goldilock movies are incredible. I have long waited for a movie made with flash that would actually scare me and this one did. The knife in the eye made me flinch so fucking bad, and I don't flinch easily. You have a huge fan!

P.S. You were totally underated for this movie, you are the only person on this site I think deserves a 5.00 rating.

Aura: story mode Aura: story mode

BRAVO!!!

Thats was excelent! I only wish I had some popcorn!

Legends of Hamurai Legends of Hamurai

Nice, I did enjoy that!

That movie reminded me of Ninjai...if you havn't seen it, i suggest anybody who likes this does go to see ninjai at ninjai.com. Best Flash animation in the world. Great job!

07/16/2003 Pogo Rampage 07/16/2003 Pogo Rampage

Cool

I have a theory about this song which I thought I would share with you...I think this song is about masturbation...if you think about it...jump...up, down...you know...and then "i went out on a date with a girl a bit late she had so many friends" I feel this is about him masturbating somewhere...and the girls (with no names i might add) are the fingers on his hands. He also mentions they all played the game on one pogo stick. Thought I would share that theory with you guys.

Great movie man!