Star Wars Quiz Thingy Star Wars Quiz Thingy

LoL great!

This is awesome, and I LOOOVE WILLY'S BUTTON! LoL I liked the sounds and animations between each question. You should make a part 2.

Creature Garden 1.6 Creature Garden 1.6

A good start...

Your on the right track...I say add sound and some more stuff to do. You got an awsome system here, but you should definatley tweek the animation and put some more work into the character and stuff. I think its a great start, keep working on it and up it to greatness. when you submit it, you may have a daily feature! I give a 3.

Radial Snake Radial Snake

(sigh)

Im sorry man, but i give good ratings to unique games...and by unique i mean not downloaded on Flashkit and placed as your own game...with like a couple adjustments. No matter how muched you changed it...its not yours, or your idea.

G-i-z-m-o responds:

I'm glad you noticed but if you look at the author of the game it is acutally me :D

[old] Pico Kart 3d [old] Pico Kart 3d

This wont go

Sorry Man, but I saw just about everything on Flashkit and all you did was take a Flaskit Game and add your own character. If you did everything yourself, you might have gotten a better score from me, but you used someone elses coding and idea, sorry dude...BTW, that 1 I gave you is for your pico character.