"Waterman" Ep. V "Waterman" Ep. V

Alright...

When this first came out I thought it was very good...but unfortunately I think you tried too hard on this one...it's starting to become like every other big submission on newgrounds...which i don't like. I like it overall...but not my favorite...stick to how it originally was...it was more...original then.

Resident Evil Ex-Virus Resident Evil Ex-Virus

Pretty neat

Being an RE fan, I love seeing people make up they're own stories that go with it. I give this a 3. The only thing I don't care for was the sword. Thats not RE at all...but could be interestiNG.
-WLM

goldilocks 2 goldilocks 2

Overall, 10 big ones!

Your fucking Goldilock movies are incredible. I have long waited for a movie made with flash that would actually scare me and this one did. The knife in the eye made me flinch so fucking bad, and I don't flinch easily. You have a huge fan!

P.S. You were totally underated for this movie, you are the only person on this site I think deserves a 5.00 rating.

Star Wars Quiz Thingy Star Wars Quiz Thingy

LoL great!

This is awesome, and I LOOOVE WILLY'S BUTTON! LoL I liked the sounds and animations between each question. You should make a part 2.

Creature Garden 1.6 Creature Garden 1.6

A good start...

Your on the right track...I say add sound and some more stuff to do. You got an awsome system here, but you should definatley tweek the animation and put some more work into the character and stuff. I think its a great start, keep working on it and up it to greatness. when you submit it, you may have a daily feature! I give a 3.

Radial Snake Radial Snake

(sigh)

Im sorry man, but i give good ratings to unique games...and by unique i mean not downloaded on Flashkit and placed as your own game...with like a couple adjustments. No matter how muched you changed it...its not yours, or your idea.

G-i-z-m-o responds:

I'm glad you noticed but if you look at the author of the game it is acutally me :D